Saturday, June 6, 2015

Candy Cage

So basically, Red Panda Guy outrun me by a long shot. Then he put me in a cage, with a candy door. Then, when Fang really pathetically attempted to save me by throwing the teacup at him, he just got really mad and put him in a cage. So now we're all in cages.
 
 
Red panda guy: "Fang, you fool. I could have used you. And throwing the teacup? Really? You're a tiger for heaven's sake, act like one!"
 
Then he whistles really loud, and a hamster in a pirate costume shows up.
 
 
"Medi, I need you to guard the prisoners for me."
I could see the response in his eyes...

 
Pretty much as soon as Red Panda Guy left, Medi walked off, leaving us unguarded. Not that the hamster would have done much.
 
That's when I realised that I could eat though the candy cage door!
 
 
It look a lot of time, mostly spent sucking on those things at the top made of jaw-breakers, but I finally got out.
 
I had to get Fang out somehow, who felt pretty down with himself. Poor guy.
 
"Just let me go, Mr Rain. Go home and clean the house for me. Leave me be!"
"I'm not leaving you here you bum. I'll find a way."
 
That's when I noticed that the fences has small gaps in them. Pretty badly made. But Fang might be able to squeeze through.
 
 
It took a lot of convincing, but he eventually got out. That's when the panda guy came back. Dude! Goooo awaaaay!

 
"You fools! You think you can escape?"
Then he whistles a low tune, and as quick as a flash, 3 lions come.

 
Great. How are we gonna get out of this one?
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm deciding whether to continue or not, I just have to find the time to make the strips that's all.

      I know where the comics are going don't worry lol

      Delete
  2. Lol! Well, I can't wait to see more of Rain, if you continue this blog, that is, which I think you definitely should!

    ReplyDelete